Welcome to SAN Health
Keep your finger on the pulse of your storage network infrastructure to ensure it’s operating at peak efficiency. Download Brocade SAN Health Diagnostics Capture and get an easy, accurate, and FREE way to check the vital statistics of your fabrics and associated multi-vendor components—including switch, topology, and performance benchmarks.
With SAN Health you can:
- Take inventory of devices, switches, firmware versions, and SAN fabrics
- Capture and display historical port data
- Compare your zoning and switch configurations with industry best practices
- Assess performance statistics plus generate detailed reports and diagrams
TO FIND OUT THE STATUS OF YOUR SAN ENVIRONMENT, JUST FOLLOW THESE SIX STEPS.
1. Ensure you meet these minimum system requirements.
- Intel P4 or AMD Equivalent (AMD K7)
- 512 MB RAM with 20 MB available hard disk space
- Windows XP 95 or higher
2. >> Download the FREE SAN Health Diagnostics Capture
3. Run the .exe file.
- Install SAN Health on any Windows-based PC that has TCP/IP connectivity to the management ports of the switches in your fabrics
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to audit your SAN and you’ll receive an encrypted audit results file (*.BSH)
4. Generate your report.
- Submit your data file (*.BSH) to the report generation queue via e-mail or https upload
- Check your inbox for a report generation notification e-mail from the Brocade SAN Health Administrator in approximately one to eight hours
5. Download reports from your secure MyBrocade account.
- If you’re already a member, log on to MyBrocade and download your reports
- If you don’t have a MyBrocade account, the SAN Health utility will automatically register you for access
6. Get advanced search and inventory tracking.
- Download Brocade SAN Health Professional—a FREE framework module that leverages SAN Health reports >> Learn More